HAVE YOU BEEN VISITNG MY BLOG? LEAVE A COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME AT TJN258@gmail.com!!! :)

I have been selected for a chance of a lifetime this summer and to document my time in China I have started this blog. I am going to be living in Beijing, China for two months. During these two months I will be taking a class a month before the Olympics then I will be assisting with reporting during the 2008 games.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SORRY!!! But I will finish it all!

Hello everyone!

I know that I am extremely behind on my blog. The Olympics and all the excitement I have had kept me busy! I still want to share all my memories with you however and since I am leaving China tomorrow I will just have to finish all my entries when in the US.

So I hope you all keep reading and checking! More pics and stories are yet to come!!!!

Thanks so much for keeping up with me and I can't wait to be back in the states, but at the same time I am going to miss this and the experiences, the Olympics and the people!

I am so happy the Lord gave me this chance!

No comments: