HAVE YOU BEEN VISITNG MY BLOG? LEAVE A COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME AT TJN258@gmail.com!!! :)

I have been selected for a chance of a lifetime this summer and to document my time in China I have started this blog. I am going to be living in Beijing, China for two months. During these two months I will be taking a class a month before the Olympics then I will be assisting with reporting during the 2008 games.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

July 30th in China, SICK!

So today I woke up in the morning throwing up. Yeah sounds terrific right? Well I pretty much just laid around all day because I didn't feel well. The only time I left the room was to go to the restaurant next to our hotel to get some soup. I was able to get lots of sleep and just relax and recover. I am pretty sure it was the shrimp dumplings from the night before that made me ill.
So yeah not an interesting day.

No comments: