HAVE YOU BEEN VISITNG MY BLOG? LEAVE A COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME AT TJN258@gmail.com!!! :)

I have been selected for a chance of a lifetime this summer and to document my time in China I have started this blog. I am going to be living in Beijing, China for two months. During these two months I will be taking a class a month before the Olympics then I will be assisting with reporting during the 2008 games.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

July 25th in China, Lazy day!

Today I was pretty tired from the activities the night before as well as training so I decided to take it easy. I did some stuff online, uploaded and edited some photos and only left the room once to go buy a coke. I watched a couple movies on my computer and hung out in the room all day. I did have another success of making myself noodles in the water boiler room and just had a nice relaxing day. I also searched for some Olympic tickets online. I was able to be this lazy and such because the day before after training my roomie, Blair, left to go spend four days in Shanghai. I would have went but I couldn't afford it. I was fine with not going though because I would rather buy Olympic tickets with the money I do have, then go to Shanghai, I mean...there is still plenty I haven't seen in Beijing so why would I need to go to a different city. Plus having the room to myself was also quite nice, not that Blair is a bad roommate but sometimes alone time is good. That was about all I did! Like I said this was a lazy day!

No comments: