HAVE YOU BEEN VISITNG MY BLOG? LEAVE A COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME AT TJN258@gmail.com!!! :)

I have been selected for a chance of a lifetime this summer and to document my time in China I have started this blog. I am going to be living in Beijing, China for two months. During these two months I will be taking a class a month before the Olympics then I will be assisting with reporting during the 2008 games.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

August 7th in China, Hanging out and going to Pyros!

Today was a lazy day, I wasn't feeling well again...the food I think. So I just stayed around the room, went to the diner next to the hotel to grab a sandwich and pretty much just watched some movies and got on facebook. I sent out a few e-mails too. Around 5 Allie called me and her and Whitney wanted me to go to Pyros pizza with them. So I got cleaned up and headed out with the group. It turns out Pyros pizza is a lil pub/pizza place that many international visitors go to. It was fun to just hang out, chat with everyone and listen to the music. Heck, I even got up to do the soulja boy dance with Allie! HAHA Yes I am a dork. But I stayed there for a couple hours, just enjoying myself and munching on some great pizza breadstick things and then I took a cab back to the hotel with another girl from MU, named Wendy. Wendy is pretty cool she and I talked about our majors and events we were working and since she has already graduated she is going to get to stay and work the paralympics. I got to bed shortly after getting home and was prepared for the next day because it was 8-8-08!!!!! TIME FOR THE GAMES TO BEGIN!!!!!

No comments: